PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
1. PERSONAL DATA
a. The USER may browse the website without being asked for any personal information by the COMPANY, unless expressly informed in advance by the COMPANY.
b. The USER has the possibility, as already mentioned above, to register as a member (REGISTERED USER) by stating name, surname, email, password and password verification. By registering in the system as a member, the USER automatically consents to the collection on behalf of the COMPANY of the above personal data.In any case, this is information necessary for the execution of the online sale and informing the USER about it. THE USER undertakes to provide this information accurately and accurately and to properly update his registration details, so that they are kept up to date.
c. Even if the USER is not registered as a member, at the time of an order he will be asked for personal information, such as his name, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, address so that they can be processed by the COMPANY, so that the latter can complete its order. In this case, too, the USER automatically consents to the collection on behalf of the COMPANY of the above personal data.In any case, this is necessary information for the execution of the online sale and information ofthe USER about the sale. Furthermore, in this case, the USER undertakes to provide this information truthfully and accurately and to inform in a timely manner of any change in it.
d. The COMPANY complies with the relevant legislation for the protection of personal data. The COMPANY will not transmit or disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the USER, unless required by law.
2. DATA – INVOICE DETAILS
In case you want a purchase invoice, you will be asked for the following information on the relevant ordering platform of the website: company name, VAT number, Tax Office and address of its registered office.
3. PURPOSE OF MANAGEMENT AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
a. The COMPANY uses the data requested by the USER during the process of an online order for the following reasons:
• For the realization of electronic sale, and if there is a request in the cases of wholesale sale, the issuance of an invoice.
• To become a member of www.greekhandmadejewels.com (as a member you have access to your past and present orders). Also receive updates on categories of your interest.
• To confirm your orders. Regarding the collection of data for the sending of informative messages (newsletters), the COMPANY explicitly undertakes that this will take place with the explicit prior consent of the USER. The USER reserves the right to access the file, where his data is kept and to be able to revoke his consent and request his deletion from the list of recipients. It further reserves the right to correct upon request, if there are errors in the entries.
• For sending special offers and updates of new products via e-mail.
b. In no case does the COMPANY transfer your personal information to third parties, without falling under the requirements of the law, as described in detail below. Under no circumstances do we sell or rent your personal data to third parties. The above data are processed by the COMPANY in order to execute the order and the general process of online sale and are not made public or transferred to third parties without prior notice to the USER, unless required by law. As already mentioned the phone number of the USER will be requested for the execution of his order.This number can be given to the courier company cooperating with the COMPANY, in order to process the delivery services. The information that will be requested allows the COMPANY to process the USER’s order and to inform him about the status of his order.
4. RIGHTS OF THE PERSON WHO THE ELEMENTS ARE PROCESSED & HOW TO EXERCISE THEM
According to the relevant legislation for personal data, the USER has the rights of information, access and objection as provided by articles 11 -13 of Law 2472/1997.
- Right of access. You have the right to know if personal data relating to you are or have been processed and to receive the details of your consent. If you wish to be informed of the data held about you, the purpose, the controller, the recipients or the details of your consent, please fill in the contact form that appears on the website and you will receive it within the statutory deadline (15 days) relevant response.
- Right of objection. You have the right to object to your request to the controller and request the correction or deletion of your personal data. To exercise this right, please fill in the contact form that appears on the website and you will receive within the statutory deadline (15 days) a relevant answer confirming your request. It is expressly stated that for security reasons, in case of exercise of your right of deletion you will no longer have access to all the services provided by the service newsletter of the service.
5. Traffic analysis services.
We use traffic analysis services of our website, which record and store data for your visits in accordance with the occasional terms of protection of personal data that they publish. Ask us which services we use in each case so you can contact them for more information. We do not use these services to identify you in a unique way, but only to have an overview of the degree and rate of visits of all visitors to our website.
a. Cookies that do not recognize the identity and are necessary for the proper operation of the website and without them the COMPANY cannot offer proper operation of the website.
b. Cookies, which collect anonymous information about how to use the website, such as which websites do you visit most often.
Cookies, which allow the website to remember the user’s choices, such as e.g.
the language or region.
d. Cookies, which evaluate products and services and collect usage data, such as, for example, to count the number of unique visitors to our website and to develop statistics.
e. Cookies, which offer the possibility to the COMPANY to locate the websites, which the USER has visited, from where information about his interests emerge and then allow us a more suitable marketing method for the respective consumer.
7. THIRD COOKIES. On this website, Google Analytics collects cookies. If you access third party websites or connect to social networking sites through our website, e.g.google, facebook, you should be aware that these third party websites or sites may install cookies as soon as you click the relevant link. These cookies are beyond our control and are governed by the cookies policy of any third party who installs them.
Your details remain in our database for the period of 36 months from the date of registration.